At Accountants on Air (AOA), we’re changing the way of having your accounting needs addressed by combining personal support from our experts with the convenience of on-the-go technology.
We’re a team of professionals that can help you take all of the hassle out of your accounting and tax obligations and give you more time to do the things you really love. Our team is highly skilled and can help to achieve your objectives in a more convenient, ethical and cost-effective manner.
We’ve always valued data’s ability to tell a story, so here’s ours.
+50 US states, and more.
Our team around the globe is growing fast and we plan to double this number.
We value our clients needs, that's why we constantly update your process.
What we do
Accurate accounting is essential to a successful business; however it can be complicated and time consuming. At AOA, we provide our clients with all areas of general accounting and tax preparation. Our team is highly skilled and has many years of experience. Some of many functions we assist with are:
- Preparing monthly and annual financial statements
- Monthly bank and account reconciliations
- Creating necessary journal entries for accurate monthly closing cycles
- Review internal controls and processes and make recommendations to management if enhancements are needed
- Preparing tax returns
- Payroll functions
- Audit prep
- Prepare budgets
- And more!
We do different than others
- 24/7 online portal that can be easily accessed anywhere and on any device
- No shocking or hidden fees Tax, accounting and consulting services tailored to your needs
- You can change or cancel your subscription anytime
- Choose accountants based on proximity, industry expertise, qualifications, language and cultural background
- Unlimited reassignments until you find an ideal fit for your business needs
- Team of Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), Enrolled Agents (EAs), Tax Professionals, Bookkeepers, Payroll Specialists, and other experts ready to serve you whenever the need arises
- Convenience of on-the-go technology to make your life easier
- Need to drop off tax documents in person
- Hourly billing
- Possible delays if CPA is preoccupied while working on multiple tasks
- Limited availability if it’s not yet tax season
- Not an expert in every field
- Misplacement of information and possible loss of documents due to unwanted circumstances
Services for Individuals
- Personal Financial
- Estate Planning
- Elder Care
- Personal Financial Planning
Services for Business
- Small Business Accounting
- Part-Time CFO Services
- Audits - Reviews - Compilations
- Forensic Accounting
- Cash Flow Management
- Bank Financing
- Business Valuation
- Strategic Business Planning
- Succession Planning
- New Business Formation
- Non-Profit Organizations
Here’s a timeline of our company’s history: